- system-wide utility window (floating above documents windows)
- menu icon (small icon shown in menubar, CharView main window hidden before the user moves the mouse pointer into this icon)
- auto-iconify (if you want it to be visible at any position on the screen as a small icon)
- view font symbols in ASCII (256 chars) or Unicode (entire font)
- auto-zoomed (magnified) symbol in table without a click
- copy symbol to the clipboard and insert it into the frontmost application with one click
- insert symbol, it's HTML entity, decimal or hexadecimal code into the frontmost application with one click from contextual menu
- fully resizable window
- up to 20 of the last used fonts remembered
- fonts grouped by families for fast searching of fonts
- editable font name field for fast switching fonts
- works with all native OS X, OS X Classic applications
CharView is a free trial software application from the Font Tools subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Russian and it was last updated on 2007-10-11. The program can be installed on Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
CharView (version 3.8.2) has a file size of 605.09 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 317 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.